Monday, June 20, 2011

Many are called, but few are chosen...

Are you walking in your destiny? What is your purpose? Why are you here? Who are you? If you died today, what would people say about you? Have you changed or impacted anyone's life in a positive way? Only you know the answers. As you examine your life, I examine mine and search for the answers to these questions.

Matthew 22:14  For many are called, but few are chosen

Matthew 28:19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost

2 Timothy 3:10  But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience

1 comment:

  1. Don't know big brother. I often ask myself these questions and though God has blessed me with these opportunities, I wonder why I haven't been led into more obvious spiritual opportunities. And maybe I have and just haven't noticed. I guess it's all a matter of if your spiritual eyes are open!

    ReplyDelete