Friday, April 29, 2011

You Can Make It!

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. The Little Engine That Could... that story has a big impact on people and they don't even realize it! If you really think about when you're in a tough situation or facing adversity, how often do you tell yourself: "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can?" Like when... you have to pull that all-nighter for that big test or presentation, or you have one more pushup, situp, or it's the last time around the track, or your mind is telling you to quit while you're ahead but your heart is saying "you can do this." As you get older, that "I think I can" should turn into: "I know I can, I know I can, I know I can, I know I can!" You can do anything you set your mind to with faith, determination, hard work, and perseverance. You too, just like The Little Engine That Could, can make it to your destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment